Join our 8-Week Body Sculpting Transformation Challenge!
With Anna & Pip!
Limited spaces apply! Closing entries – 30th April
Exclusive Reduced Rate – Just £150 – Full money back guarantee!
You’ve taken the first and crucial step to leading a healthier and happier life just by reading this!
You need to forget what you think you already know about nutrition before you begin.
Most of the information you’ve been fed over the years is straight up wrong and dangerous. Understanding this new way of living and achieving your health and fitness goals can be a little overwhelming.
You have got a sense of excitement then feel a little down as you may not know exactly what to do next. That’s where we step in.
It is time to get excited that you’ve stumbled upon a long-term sustainable way of eating whilst still getting into the best shape of your life.
We are so confident that we can help you that we are offering a 100% money back guarantee if we don’t help you achieve your goals with our custom macros and calorie consultation.
Every week you will fill in our data sheet and we will evaluate and make changes if needed. It gets better…
You even join our Private Facebook group filled with amazing members who are all smashing their goals. A super positive group where we post useful information and you’ll have access to hot topics, workouts, advice as and when you need it.
So, what are you waiting for?
- You will commit to at least 2 small group sessions within the Spencers Wood Area every week – plus 3 home workouts that I will provide for you.
- Consultation – to set your calories and macros for the 8 weeks and beyond.
- Regular weekly reviews to adjust your nutrition and exercise accordingly.
Before you dive right in I want you to ask yourself a few questions first:
- How many times have you done a diet?
- Did it work? If so, for how long could you sustain it?
- Why are you looking to diet again?
- Did your quality of life drop whilst dieting?
In most cases:
- Question 1 would be answered with “several times.”
- Question 2 would be answered with “it worked for as long as I could do it, after that the weight piled back on.”
- Question 3 would typically be answered with “Because I want to lose weight again.”
- Question 4 would be answered with “Yes, it was too hard to maintain”.Now, while I want you to change for the best let’s just be clear here: you have to want this. You can’t just read and nod mindlessly and expect change right off the bat. No, that’s not how this works. Far too many people fall into the trap explained above. Diets are not sustainable. I repeat, diets are NOT sustainable. Period. Stay away from diets at all costs, they don’t work and you end up in a worse situation than before. This is not to say diets don’t have their place. Many physique and bodybuilding competitors will go on 12-week diets, athletes may go on short diets, and some may want to just do a 6-week diet to hit short term goals and this is exactly my point: Diets are short term. Diets shouldn’t be thought of as a long term fix. If you agree with me and want to change then read on! In this article, I’ll be focusing more on the general public aka the average Joe. This is for those who want to lose weight and keep it off for good. I wrote this for that person who wants tobecome healthy without sacrificing their life to the gym and diets, someone who wants to improve their standard of living without the stress of hitting meal 1,2, and 3, and 1 hour of cardio a day. This guide is for you, read it, think about it, apply it.
Do it now.